Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Birdbrain Balloon



Good morning!  I've got a CAS Birthday card to share using one of my favorite Birdbrains.  Don't you just love his expression?  Kind of how I feel when my birthday rolls around!  LOL

The image is colored with pencils and I've added Glossy Accents to the balloon. Dies are from Lawn Fawn, I love how they add that "extra" touch to the edge. I finished it off with some enamel dots.  Here's a close-up:


Image: From the Heart Stamps "Birdbrain Balloon" Digital Set
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110 CS, PTI Hawaiian Shores and Orange Zest CS, My Mind's Eye Patterned Paper
Embellies: My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots, Ranger Glossy Accents
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Lawn Fawn Dies

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations here...they are sure to inspire you!

Challenges entered:

Come and Get it Challenges: It's in the Male
Cut It Up: #116 Birthday Cards
Inky Chicks: Happy Birthday
Make My Monday: Birds
Moving Along With the Times: #39 For a Man
Sunday Stamps: Sketch #146


Tuesday Throwdown: Things with Wings

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

7 comments:

Caroline said...

I love how you've angled all the elements. Suits the bird perfectly. Great card!

Rika said...

sweet card, cute image!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

His expression IS hilarious. "Okay, I'll hold this balloon while you take my picture." He he! I love the placement of your mat and paper strip. That adds to the funkiness of this card. Perfect paper choice, too.

Thanks for joining us for our Birthday Card challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Dana Johnson said...

such a sweet card! Love your layout. Thanks for joining us at the Come and get it challenge. ~DT Dana

N-Eva said...

It's really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Nandini said...

I love the super cute bird and the layering is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the Make My Monday challenge. All the best. Nandini, DT