Thursday, May 12, 2016

Chocolate....



Good morning!  It's Oldie But Goodie day at Catch the Bug...yay, a chance to play with the oldies!  I made a baby girl themed card not too long ago, but my friend is having a boy instead of a girl...so back to the drawing board!

JJ is colored with pencils and I've used the sketch from My Time to Craft.  I thought it was a really fun one, although I converted it to an A3 to accommodate the image.  I've embellished with some stars; there are quite a few stars in the alphabet patterned paper, but I can only see two of them.  Don't you love it when that happens?!  Here's a close-up:


Image: Bugaboo "JJ Pregnancy-Back Pain" Digital Image
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110 CS, SU! Ballet Blue CS, PTI Dark Chocolate CS, Doodlebug Patterned Paper
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Lil' Inker Designs Star Dies, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations here...they are sure to inspire you to pull an oldie from your stash (or the store!) and play!

Challenges entered:

My Time to Craft: Sketch


Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

1 comment:

Imke said...

Super sweet Baby Card, Angela !!

Imke ~ My Crafty Place