Saturday, July 18, 2015

Princess


Good morning; we have a new sketch for you at Sketch Saturday.  Here it is:

Just envision the possibilities!  I knew I wanted to make a baby card and when I was looking for the onesie die, I came across this fun paper...I went clean and simple and decided to let it do the work for me.  I love the "Princess" motif!  I've added a touch of glitter to the onesie and a tiny heart button to the sentiment for embellishing.

Sentiment: Computer Generated
Ink: Printer
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select and Dark Chocolate, Imaginisce Patterned Paper
Embellies: Martha Stewart "Sugar Cube" Glitter, PTI "Sweet Blush" Button/DMC Floss
Extras: Spellbinders Nestabilities, Foam Tape

Please check out what the rest of the Saturday Girls created here, along with the challenge details...we do hope you will play along!

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

3 comments:

Cathy P said...

Great minds think alike, Angela! Love your onesie card! Hugs, Cathyxx

Imke said...

Lovely Baby card, Angela. Love this onesie !!

Larissa said...

So cute! Love the design paper you used :)