Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Balloon Ants


Good morning!  It's time for a new sketch from the ladies at Tuesday Morning Sketches...our sponsor this week is Doodle Pantry!  Here is our sketch:


I used a fun pre-colored digi called Balloon Ants.  I love the variety of colors and the matching dotted papers, it makes cardmaking fast and easy!  I've done a bit of distressing to the patterned paper and image panel, then added brads and a snippet of ribbon for embellishing.  I also dotted the eyes with a black gel pen for definition.

Image: Doodle Pantry Balloon Ants Digital Set
Ink: Printer, Sakura Black Gel Pen
Paper: G.P. 110, PTI Hibiscus Burst and True Black, Doodle Pantry Patterned Paper
Embellies: SU! Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Spare Parts Brads
Extras: Spellbinders Nestabilities, Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations here, along with the challenge details...we hope you will play along!

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

6 comments:

Debbie said...

These DP ants are sooo cute! (I HATE the real things!) The distressing is a great touch!!

Kris B said...

Cute card Angela! I thought the balloon was paper pieced until i read your post! Love how it matches your paper!

Melissa Craig said...

Such a sweet card. I love the colored images, too. They're helpful if you need something in a hurry.

Notes by Nina said...

Such an adorable card Angela, this is cute image.

Jenée said...

WOWzers, your printer is super (which kind is it, if I may ask?). My printer (which has been giving me fits) hasn't been hit or miss with the printing of colours lately! So like the image, the matching papers and the way you've worked this week's sketch. Well done, teamie!

Larissa said...

Very lovely card. The image is really nice!