Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Do I look warm and fuzzy?


Good morning!  We have a new challenge for you at Ruby's Rainbow; for this fortnight, Valou has chose our challenge and she would like to see "Ladies" on your projects.

Hmmm, when I think of a "lady", I think of a "proper lady" but I don't have a lot of those in my stash....  After checking with my teamies to make sure it was okay, I went with a "sassy lady"...Stella!  I love her!  LOL

Stella is colored with pencils and accented with a bit of glitter.  I used some fun Easter paper from my stash and embellished simply with a sentiment and mini brads.  Sketch is from Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

Image: Bugaboo "Stella Calendar Months-Easter" Digital Image
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, SU! Peach Parfait, PTI Dark Chocolate, Doodlebug Patterned Paper
Embellies: Art Glitter in "Polar Bear", Spare Parts Brads
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Spellbinder's Nestabilities, Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations here; we hope you will play along!

Challenges entered:

The East Wind: Humor
Oldie But a Goodie Challenge: It's Easter (Patterned Paper, Mini Brads)
Papertake Weekly: Happy Easter

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

12 comments:

Basslady said...

*LOL* this is so funny!!!!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Angela, love the image and the wonderful sentiment.
Hugs
Caz x

Debbie said...

This is so funny! It gave me my laugh for the day!! Cute card!

Imke said...

The Designpaper and image makes me smile !

Debbie said...

Fab card dearie, it made me chuckle.Love the pattern you ve created with the papers.Hugs x

Vickie Y said...

Hi Angela! Your "lady" has given me a chuckle! Adorable image and card! So happy to be on the Ruby's Rainbow DT with you!

Unknown said...

LOL!!! I love the sentiment!! Its fantastic! Great image.. Love the papers too!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The East Wind!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

- Susan, DT Member @ The East Wind
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Jackie C said...

Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at THE EAST WIND. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie dt @ THE EAST WIND

Jessi Fogan said...

hahaha! LOVE that sentiment. And the carrot paper! What a fun find :)

Carole said...

Super card , great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp.
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

maureenjscott said...

Fabulously funny sentiment! Great card! Thanks for sharing at The East Wind for our Humour Challenge this fortnight! Hope to see you join in again! Mo x

Glenda Atkins said...

Too funny, Stella makes a hilarious bunny. Delightful card!