Friday, July 19, 2013

Christmas Cupcake


I'm back with another Bugaboo challenge card!  Monday's challenge was a color challenge...chocolate, cream, and raspberry...it made me think of sugarplums....  I didn't have a sugarplum image, but I did have a cupcake one so that worked just fine!

The image is colored with pencils and I've mounted it to look like a Polaroid.  I added a bit of Baker's Twine and a button for embellishing.  The sketch is from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge...I loved how clean and simple it is...I did tilt my image panel just for fun!

Image: Bugaboo Stamps
Ink: Printer
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream and Dark Chocolate
Embellies: PTI Raspberry Fizz Button, Baker's Twine
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela


8 comments:

Michelle Stewart said...

I love your cupcake, it is really fun. Thank you for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Kathy said...

This is just darling. Love the look of the polaroid and this image is awesome for those colors. Great layout, too. You are rocking these challenges Angela.

Michelle said...

Very cute image! And I like the clean look of your card!

Jen Leeflang said...

I love the polaroid mounting - great CAS card!
Thanks for entering our Christmas in July event, good luck in the draw!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO STAMPS DT

canadian_liner said...

Love your yummy cup-cake, err I mean CARD! Awesome colouring of the focal image. and embellishing with BAKER'S twine was just right. Thanks for linking up with Atlantic Hearts this week. Hope to see you again!

Unknown said...

Love you card, the colors are yummy, tipping the image slightly works, and the twine pulls it all together. Great work. Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts !!

Krista Ritskes said...

Love the simplicity of your card and the tilt. Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts.

Unknown said...

Love the idea of tilting the image...gives it such a cute look!