Sunday, June 16, 2013

Clearly Digi Stamps June Release


Good morning!  It's Clearly Digi Stamps June Release time.  I have 2 sets to showcase today.  Father's Day Heroes and Summer Fun.  The new store is up and running, so be sure to stop by and check things out!

My first card uses a pre-colored image from Father's Day Heroes.  I paired it with an old MFT sketch and used some fun boy themed papers from my stash.  The image is printed, cut out, and adhered to the main panel.  I've added a banner, die cut stars, and brads for embellishing.  The cool round/star die cut is a Spellbinder's die given to me by my crafty/swapping friend, Heather.  Thank you Heather!  I think this card will go to my son who turns 13 tomorrow...he is my superstar for sure!

Image: Clearly Digi Stamps Father's Day Heroes
Ink: Printer, SU! Black Marker
Paper: G.P. 110, SU! Brilliant Blue and Cranberry Crisp, Bella BLVD DP
Embellies: Spare Parts Brads
Extras: Spellbinder's Nestabilities, MFT "Stacking Stars" Die-namics Dies


Next I have a CAS card using Summer Fun.  I used Retro Sketches #65.  I printed, colored, cut out, and popped up the beach ball.  I was lucky enough to find some DP that reminded me of waves.  I used a sentiment from CDS Carnival Kids and added some orange, sparkly Bella Dots.

Image: Clearly Digi Stamps Summer Fun
Sentiment: Clearly Digi Stamps Carnival Kids
Ink: Printer, SU! Black Marker
Paper: G.P. 110, SU! Pacific Point, The Paper Studio DP
Embellies: Bella Dots
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Corner Chomper, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

I hope you will check out the new store; with every purchase on June 16th through the 19th, you will recieve a free set called Harrieta Hippo which I am showcasing tomorrow.  So stay tuned....

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

6 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards,fabulous designs and great colours.xxx

Jessi Fogan said...

Happy 13th to your little man! That is a great card for him :) LOVE the stars! Love the beach one too!

Linda Palmer said...

I love the superhero card and know Davis is going to love it. You did a fantastic job on all of it, the embellishments, design, coloring, love it all.

Grandma Bonnie said...

LOVE your DAD card..you made the image pop!

Chris said...

great looking cards!!

Amy said...

Wow, these are both fab. Love the starry circle on the first one, and love the water paper and the bright beach ball on the second!