Sunday, March 24, 2013

Wee Henry Bunny


Good morning!  I thought I'd play along with the Hambo Hoedown "Totally Embellished" challenge this week...use your favorite embellishment.  I love glitter (bunny tail) and bling, so I went with those.  I CASE'd a darling sketch from Jen del Muro...it was so cute, it inspired me!

Image: Hambo Stamps
Ink: Printer, Sakura Black Gel Pen, SU! Black Marker
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select, New Leaf, and Dark Chocolate, Doodlebug DP
Embellies: MAMBI Bling, Martha Stewart "Carrara Marble" Glitter, PTI Buttons
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, The Cat's Pajamas CutUps Dies (border and grass), QuicKutz Die (notebook page)

I am also entering my card in the following challenges:

2 Sisters: Easter/Spring
Crafts 4 Eternity: Egg-cellent Easter
My Sheri Crafts: Easter
Raise the Bar: Spring is Just a "Hop" Away

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

12 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the design...gorgeous image.xxx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Angela, such an adorable image and great layout.
Pauline
x

Lori said...

Cute image and I love the layout tooo!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the hoedown this week!

Anonymous said...

Angela, This is precious. The sketch is darling, but the coloring, and background papers you brought to it are outstanding! Thanks so much for joining the Hoedown this week!
Lyn

Carol Willis said...

Such a cute card Angela, love the image.
Hugs
Caz x

Sandy Palmer said...

Beautiful card! Love your color and paper choices! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

paper fun said...

So cute! Fabulous card.

Thanks for joining our Easter challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity.

Mari

Amy said...

OMgoodnesss that image is adorable! Makes me think of Linus in a bunny suit. Love the sketch and the bright fresh colors.

Sarah said...

Super cute card and Ilove your layout. Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

Jessi Fogan said...

CARROT PAPER? Oh my cute! And I love that little 'bunny' face :) Awesome buttons & felty grass, too - I just want to reach out & touch it :)

Chris said...

omg that is too cute! love the image!

Larissa said...

Such a sweet card! love the very adorable carrot paper.