Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Thank you....


Good morning!  It's Tuesday so that means we have another challenge from Tuesday Morning Sketches; this week our sponsor is Sparkle Creations.

With back-to-school less than a week away, I thought that it would be a fun theme to go with.  Changito is stamped on graph paper and CS, then colored, cut out, and adhered to the graph paper.  I embellished simply with ribbon and brads.

Image/Sentiment: Stampendous Changito School Clear Set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Melon Mambo/Real Red
Paper: SU! Marina Mist, PTI Dark Chocolate, Graph Paper, The Paper Studio DP
Embellies: SU! Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Spare Parts Brads
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Spellbinder's Nestabilities, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

I hope you will head on over the the TMS blog to check out the rest of the cards made using this sketch.

I am also entering my card in the following challenges:

Do You Stack Up?: Four Legged Friends
The Pink Elephant: Back to School

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

13 comments:

Laura said...

Your CAS card is so cute!! And I love Changito!! Great take on the sketch this week!

Linda Palmer said...

So cute and fun Angela. I love the sketch you are all working with. Beautiful coloring and fun design.

Jessi Fogan said...

WAIT you have back to school next week? **angry pout** We don't go back until Sept, but I *guess* you were probably out earlier too...it's so close, yet so far away ;)
Love that fun letter paper, and the fab simple take on this sketch - I just kept throwing things at it!

Debbie said...

Soooo cute!! I love the image!!

Marie said...

Yeah Changito is back. I LOVE your creative intrepertation of the sketch, Angela. FANTASTIC.

Amy said...

Oh, look at Changito, all ready for school. My two started today! Love the sketch and your choice of background paper--bright and fun!

Notes by Nina said...

What a fun card, Changito is so cute. Love the DP you used.

Dawn said...

Adorable card Angela! Changito is so cute!

Stacey Schafer said...

very cute! thanks for sharing this with us at TPE!

Cheryl said...

What a cutie! Great choice of paper for this card, and I love the A+! :)

Grandma Bonnie said...

Angela, i am so sorry it has taken me until now to visit your blog from last week..i kind of am glad that i did because, just like Jessi's blog i get to see many more beautiful cards before i got to this one..such a fun time looking!

Melissa Craig said...

What a great card! Any teacher would love to receive this!

Theresa said...

I would love to get this card. So precious. Love the DPs.