Friday, August 17, 2012

For Issac


Good morning!  This is for a friend from work; her little guy is almost 4 weeks old...I really shouldn't say little...he weighed 10 pounds 13 ounces at birth!  Today Ivy and I are going to babysit for him and his 2 siblings so his mama can get out of the house for a little free time.  We are excited...and hoping he doesn't sleep the whole time!

Image: PTI Bitty Baby Blessings
Ink: Palette Burnt Umber
Paper: SU! Ballet Blue, PTI Dark Chocolate, Doodlebug DP
Embellies: SU! Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter
Extras: Spellbinder's Nestabilities, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

I used the sketch from Try Stamping on Tuesday.

I have a question I am hoping someone can help me with....  It seems that when I upload my photos to Blogger they look a bit out of focus, when actually they are not.  Have any of you had this happen, and what did you do to correct it?

Thanks for stopping by; have a great Friday!

Angela

11 comments:

Amy said...

What a precious baby boy card! Have fun babysitting!

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card Angela,lovely image and papers.xxx

Debbie said...

This is great!! I love the DP's!!!

Jessi Fogan said...

Bless you for babysitting! That's a friendship worth its weight in gold right there :) Such a cute card, by the way. I love that paper!
As to the photo trouble - all I can think of is maybe your photo size is smaller, so Blogger is enlarging it & losing clarity? Have you tried clicking on it (after posting) to see it full-size? **shrug** I can imagine it would be super annoying!

Unknown said...

What a fab card for issac its fabulous well done Angela Hugs Elaine

Linda Palmer said...

I love the papers you used. I bought that stamp set because I love your cards made with that onesie.(sp)

Basslady said...

hun, this is totally cute and lovely!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Cheryl said...

Adorable card! I love the different dp's, and that onesie is too cute.

Imke said...

Super sweet baby card and i really like the different DP. The alphabet at the onsy is cute.

Kathy said...

Love the pieced onesie, it's adorable. Love the combo of papers, too. So sweet of you to watch your friend's kids so she can get out. You are a sweet friend.

Marie said...

Great baby card, Angela. Love how you repeated the alphabet from the dp on to the onesie. Great color palette.