Thursday, August 2, 2012

Black and White


Good morning!  It's time for another challenge from Forever Friends; this month we challenge you to use black and white.  Yep, I know I cheated a bit...I felt like I really needed to throw the pink in there to make my image "work".  Our sponsor this month is Di's Digi Downloads.

I used the sketch from Jackson's Digital Expressions.  Along with the black and white, I added a pink felt flower, so brads, and ribbon.

Image: Forever Friends Digi
Ink: Printer
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select, SU! Basic Black and Rose Romance, Doodlebug DP
Embellies: Spare Parts Brads, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Handmade Flower (Spellbinder's die/felt)
Extras: Corner Chomper, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

I hope you will check out the black and white creations...and maybe make one of your own!

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

9 comments:

Marie said...

Wow Angela this card is utterly adorable. Love the coordinating dp and that little splash of color. Great LO.

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love that image, and placing it on top of the pretty, crisp b&w dp was a fab idea!

Linda Palmer said...

This is so sweet and I love your soft coloring on it. Darling image and beautiful card.

Sheila H said...

Beautiful interpretation of our sketch! Love the pop of color from your handmade flower. Thanks for playing along with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Imke said...

I like the splash of color on your b/w card. Your coloring is great- it looks like printed ! Very pretty.

Chris said...

very cute!!

Kathy said...

So very sweet, I think the pink splash really makes it!

Amy said...

Very cute! I like how the pink pulls it together.

Larissa said...

Gorgeous, love the felt flower and the great design papers.