Friday, July 29, 2011

1 Card...3 Challenges!

Hello and happy Friday! Today I've got a card to share that works for 3 challenges:

1. Bellarific Friday---Christmas Card
2. Creative Corner---All the B's---Black, Bling, Buttons, and Bows

(I am really hoping that glitter counts as "bling"...please don't turn me in to the "Bling Patrol"! The red Santa hat has glittery trim and the black snowflakes are glittery as well. Also, the button and bow are on the large snowflake.)

Image: Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sakura Black Gel Pen
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select and True Black, SU! Cherry Cobbler, Making Memories DP, The Paper Studio Black Glitter CS
Embellies: PTI Black Button, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter, Cream Twine (my stash)
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, SU! Scallop Edge Punch, Spellbinders Snowflake Dies, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

Thanks for stopping by today!

Angela

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Angela this is to cute. Love that snowflake and the image is adorable. Love it!!
Hugs..

Linda Palmer said...

Love this cute image. Great job on coloring all the animals and really love the glittery snowflakes.

Unknown said...

Way to go 3 challenges in one card that is awesome! I love the image and the Sketch. Wonderful job;)

Imke said...

Angela, this is totally cute ! Sweet image and i like the different DP layers.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Glitter is definitely bling! Love what you did with the Bs....thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner!

Donelda said...

Wow, I am alwys impressed when you can create a card that meets more than one challenge - 3 ... that's good! I also am impressed with your christmas card ... I need to get a jump on that!

Kathy said...

This is so cute. Love the image and you've colored it beautifully, too. Fun snowflake embellies, too. I've still got a bit of that paper I'm hoarding, I just love it!

Chris said...

xmas already? lol great GREAT card! love this!!

Larissa said...

Very cute and adorable. Love this image. Love all the snowflakes with the black glitter.