Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches #60: Handmade Flowers

Good morning! It's time for some fun from Melissa at the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog. This week the challenge is to make flowers!

My card uses an image from Stamping Bella, a sentiment from Penny Black, the MFT Die-namics Rolled Flower die, and The Cat's Pajamas Flower Buttons CutUp die (leaves). Kim has a nice tutorial using the MFT die on You Tube; click here to view.

Image: Stamping Bella
Sentiment: Penny Black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sakura Black Glaze Pen
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select and Dark Chocolate, SU! So Saffron
Embellies: Swarovski Flatback Crystals in "Smoked Topaz"
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, MFT Die-namics Rolled Flower Die, PTI Felt in RaspberryFizz and Harvest Gold, The Cat's Pajamas Flower Buttons CutUps Die, MFT Green Felt, EK Success 3D Dots

I hope you'll hop on over to the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog to check out the Design Team's fun creations. I am excited to see what Hollyanne, Jackie, Jessica, Lisa, Melissa, and Theresa have created! I am hoping to see your creations too; so please play along!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Angela

13 comments:

Amy said...

What a sweet card! I love the image and the sent--they look like they're made for each other, can't believe they're from different companies. And the rolled felt flowers are the perfect embellies!

Jessica G. said...

Perfect image to go with these beautiful blooms, Angela! And these are a die? I need to check these out because they are a wonderful embellishment!!

Jackie Randolph said...

Fabulous card Angela, I just love your stamped image with your beautiful felt flowers.

Imke said...

Very beautiful Angela. I like your felt flowers. I have to try it out.

Melissa Craig said...

The flowers are so cute! What a neat die to have in your collection. You did a great job with your card, the image is perfect with the blooms.

Banu said...

Beautiful beautiful card. Loved the handmade flowers. So neat.

Lisa said...

Angela this is SO cute! I love that Bella stampm and the flowers ar eso fun!!

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card. I've missed seeing your creations while spending so much time without my computer. This one is perfect.

Chris said...

omg, so cute! your flowers are super!

Donelda said...

Your flowers are awesome!!!!

Larissa said...

This is so very sweet! Love that image and those felt flowers are really fabulous!

Kathy said...

So cute, that is the sweetest little image and the sentiment goes perfectly. Love the rolled flowers, they are gorgeous.

Theresa said...

Angela, I am adoring your card!! I LOVE the image. Your layout and color choice are beautiful. Great job.