Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Bunny Bella



Good morning! I just stepped outside to snap some photos, and although it is bright and sunny...it is CHILLY!

I received my order from Stamping Bella Monday of this week. I was so excited to get my new Easter stamps! As soon as I saw "Bunnyhopabella" I knew I had to have her! My SCS friend has the Halloween version; her awesome card inspired me to glitter up Bella's boots. Check out Kathleen's card: click here. Isn't that fabulous?! You can also check out her blog: click here.

Bella is colored with Prismas and then I added glitter to her boots, bunny ears, and eggs. I also punched some eggs and glittered them up; it was a wee bit messy.... As I was doing it, I again wondered why I didn't just punch the eggs out of Doodlebug sugar coated CS? Seems I also wondered this when I was applying glitter to some bats last fall....

Image: Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select and Hibiscus Burst, Flair Design's DP
Embellies: SU! Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, Doodlebug Glitter
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Marvy Egg Punch, Foam Tape

I'm headed to the store to get groceries; I need to make a couple of things this morning for an early Easter dinner. We have family here from St. Louis so the kids are very excited!

I hope you have a geat day!

Angela

3 comments:

Amy said...

This is wonderful! I love that DP--it is perfect with this card. Your coloring is fab, and the glittery eggs really add a lot.

Kathy said...

She looks great! I love the boots all glittered up! The eggs are fantastic too. It's not any fun to punch out sugar coated cardstock, then you don't get glitter everywhere! That's half of the fun!

Rebecca said...

As messy as the eggs might have been, they look amazing! I love them. They add a lot to the overall look of your card. This is a super fun Easter image!