Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Big News!!!



Good morning! Melissa from Tuesday Morning Sketches has asked me to join her DT. Of course, after all the fun I had as a Guest Designer in January, I said "yes" without hesitation!
Our sponsor this week is Sew Many Cards and the image I used today is "Duncan Wrapped" from the Duncan the Duckling series. Today is an extra-special day as Melissa's daughter Hollyanne is having a birthday! This birthday card is dedicated to her, so "Happy Birthday Hollyanne!"
Duncan is colored with Prismas and the DP is from Basic Grey's Cupcake line. CS and ribbon are PTI.
Image: Sew Many Cards (digital)
Ink: SU! Going Gray
Paper: G.P. 110, PTI Lemon Tart and Enchanted Evening, Basic Grey "Cupcake" DP
Embellishment: PTI Lemon Tart Saddle Stitched Ribbon
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Fiskars "Upper Crest" Border Punch, Foam Tape
I hope you'll head on over to check out the rest of the DT's cards, and maybe even play along this week!
I hope your day is a great one; thanks for stopping by!
Angela

8 comments:

Amy said...

Cute image and lovely card! That sketch looks very versatile. Congrats Angela!

Melissa Craig said...

I love how this turned out Angela. Duncan looks like he's a sweet gift all by himself. Thanks for joining us at TMS - it's wonderful to have you on the team.

Kathy said...

Congrats Angela so happy for you! Love your card, such a sweet little image.

Rebecca said...

Congrats on your DT position! That's awesome. I love your fun dp and the cute blue wrapping! Very fun card.

I {heart} to Stamp said...

Wow! That's really pretty! Great job on the card and I'm glad you're joining the design team. Thank you for the birthday card and the wishes.

Chris said...

very cute, love th dp!

Jen said...

Wow! look at all those layers and fun paper! Awesome card!

Banu said...

Congrats Angela...You always did rock their sketches...This card again is no exception. Really beautiful. Loved the new blog look too by the way :)