Sunday, March 7, 2010

CAS MOJO128


I made a super simple card for the Mojo Monday challenge this week. I thought this DP was just too pretty to cover up! I embellished it simply with a flower and Swarovski crystals; it keeps the emphasis on the lovely sentiment.
Sentiment: Verve Floral Whimsey
Ink: Palette Burnt Umber
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select and Sweet Blush, SU! Garden Green, Basic Grey "Porcelain" DP
Embellies: Swarovski "AB" Flatback Crystals
Extras: Spellbinders Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Hydrangea Punches
Thanks for stopping by....
Angela

7 comments:

Amy said...

Gorgeous! That is a beautiful sentiment.

Anonymous said...

Oh I agree - that paper is stunning. You've given me an idea for some paper that I've been trying to figure out using too! Just gorgeous Angela...

Deb (dcorder) said...

Gorgeous CAS card! Love that DP!

Rebecca said...

I love that dp! It is awesome. You did just the right thing by adding the sentiment so you could still see the lovely paper. I just love the colors in it so much!

Larissa said...

Very pretty Angela! Nice design paper and such gorgeous colours.

Imke said...

The DP is really pretty! Great sentiment, lovely card !

Jessica G. said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Angela! The layout is perfect for showing off this beautiful DP, wonderful sentiment, and awesome take on this sketch!!